Yachts, Charters and Family Cruise Options
If you have a large group looking for an individualized experience cruising through Alaska, chartering a vessel may be the right path for you.
Reservations are already being made for 2015. It’s never too early to contact us about planning your perfect group getaway!
Alaska Charter Boats offers a wide variety of boats for every occasion. What kind of experience are you looking for? All-inclusive? Or are you looking for a more hands-on, no-frills fishing expedition? Once you have an idea of what you’d like to do and where you would like to go, we help determine vessel eligibility and your trip expense!
Need some inspiration? Check out our Southeast Alaska Ports page.
- A vessel that accommodates up to four passengers, with two queen staterooms and a head with a shower, is available either as a bareboat charter where you prepare your own meals and top off the fuel tanks, or as an all-inclusive fully crewed experience.
- A 50' Catalina with 3 Double Berth staterooms, each with their own head and shower, accommodates up to 6 passengers with a spacious galley and salon. This fully-crewed sailboat takes you through the beauty of the Inside Passage, where you can hike a trail through the Tongass National Forest or soak in natural hot springs.
- A vessel with four guest rooms, replete with queen beds and drop-down bunks in each room, is the perfect vessel for the larger family or group outing that marches to the beat of their own drum. Fishing gear and crab pots have you set up for an Alaskan adventure, with the crew there to help facilitate a safe, memorable trip.
Contact us to help you plan your one-of-a-kind experience!
This locally Alaskan owned charter has all kinds of adventures prepared for you, from whale watching to charter fishing, photography to birding, exploring archaeological sites of Alaska and more.
Whether individual guest rooms or the whole boat, the experienced crew is there to help make your experience a memorable one. M/V Northern Song’s open design and comfortable covered decks and viewing areas are a great way to have a unique experience of the Inside Passage.
About the Vessel:
The vessel accommodates up to 8 people, with four private staterooms, each with showers and bathrooms. A spacious salon, protected decks and viewing areas create a welcoming experience outside of your stateroom. Mahogany interior, air conditioning, and headroom up to 6' 5" (195 cm) only add to the experience!
The on-board chef creates three fabulous meals each day, as well as snacks and hors d'oeuvres, which are complemented by boutique wines and specialty beers from Alaska Brewing Company in Juneau, AK. Guests are welcome to bring their own spirits on the trip.
While the chef’s menu varies depending on what is available, these are just a few examples of what you can find onboard the Northern Song.
- Wild Alaska Salmon - King, coho, sockeye… just a few of the salmon species that make for a terrific meal, and a specialty of the chef. Grilled, seared, sauced, or skewered – always delicious!
- Spot Prawns – Whether eaten raw or cooked in their shells, these delicacies are often caught and brought on board alive.
- Salmon Caviar - You have to work for this one! It requires a fresh catch to make this dish possible. But this local luxury is well worth the effort!
Contact us to help you plan your one-of-a-kind experience!
7-night custom charters for up to 8 guests range $29,500 - $46,500. Contact us to arrange your trip!
Un-Cruise Adventures offers charter opportunities for those looking to experience Alaska with a large group of people. Shallow drafts allow their boats to navigate places bigger boats could never access, with all the comforts you could want on a full-service charter experience.
From up to 22 guests to as many as 80, Un-Cruise Adventures has vessels that can meet your every need.
Safari Quest is a popular charter option, with an on-deck hot tub, Tempur-Pedic© memory foam mattresses, and heated tile floors in stateroom bathrooms helping you relax in luxury. Onboard adventure equipment is available for use on excursions, including kayaks and stand-up paddle boards; inflatable skills; fishing poles and tackle; hiking poles; and hydrophones for listening to underwater sounds. Serving as many as 22 guests at a time, your private group or family cruise promises to be an unforgettable one.
Let the experiences travel consultants at Viking Travel assist you with your selection and travel planning for your group getaway.
Northern Dream Alaska's Yachts take you to experience some of nature's most awes inspiring sites. Their goal is to offer you some of the world's most exciting destinations at an affordable price without sacrificing content or quality. You'll have an Alaska cruise experience that you will be willing to tell your friends and family about. Trips can be customized to your interests. Charter the whole yacht for your family or group or join an existing trip and share the adventure with new friends. Rates start at $3,750 per person for this incredible Alaska experience you won't forget.
Alaska's Breathtaking Beauty
From towering cliffs shooting up 3,000 feet from the waters edge to stunning ancient glaciers, the rugged beauty of Alaska is unmatched in North America. Southeast Alaska is abundant with wildlife. Whales, birds, seals, otters, bears, salmon and many other indiginous life make this area their home. Quaint towns dot the landscape, some only accessable by boat. What ever you do, don't forget your camera!
In doing what you love, success is sure to follow. The goal is to provide quality service beyond what is expected and at the greatest value. The Captains are U.S. Coast Guard Licensed and have many years of maritime experience. The crew are all US citizens. Simply put; they are there to serve up the best vacation you've ever had.